Tuesday 17 January 2012

Heres what you want

Macaiah stared at Nicki and Safaree. He stared at Safaree's nose and hairline and saw the similarities between himself and his father. He had always known that he and Nicki had looked very similar as whenever they went out as a family people whould comment on how much they looked like each other but as he thought she was her sister he never questioned it. He did slightly resemble Mama Carol but not much, and he had never looked anything like his dad.
----------------------------Macaiah's POV.--------------------------------------
I didn't know what to say. To be honest i hadn't really made my mind up yet. It was the most amount of stress that has ever been put on me i thought to myself. Suddenly i realised everyone was staring at me. I stared at Nicki.

"Look, Ive really thought about this. But i don't think i can treat you and SB like parents. Its too late. You left it to late. I'm 13. I have a mum and dad. I don't need new ones now." I was shocked at the words coming out of my mouth. .
------------------------------------Back to normal (no ones point of view.)---------------
Nicki looked taken aback. She had had a bad feeling about this from the start. She sat there not knowing what to say. She wanted to break down and cry. She wanted to sit on SB like a baby and nuzzle into his neck like she always did when she was upset. But she knew she couldn't. There was always a possibility of this happening and her and SB got into this situation fully aware of that.  Nicki showed no emotion.

Meanwhile on the other side of the table SB was finding it harder to show no emotion. He wanted to cry. He wanted to lock himself in his room like a child and blare his music up and sob. Deep down he really thought that Macaiah would want to treat Nicki and him like parents. Safaree sat down and swallowed down his tears.

"That's fine Caiah, we told you because you had to find out sooner or later." Macaiah couldn't look into his dads eyes. He was scared SB would realise what was going on . Why he had said those things previously when he didn't mean them at all.

After about 10 minutes of basically silence Nicki stood. "We cant stay for long because i have to go to the studio. Bye mom." She hugged her mother. "Bye Cai." She hugged her son, like it would be the last time ever. She kissed him on his head as she felt wet on her chest. She looked down to see her son crying. "What's wrong baby?". She asked Macaiah. Suddenly a spurt of maternal instinct kicked in and she wiped his face.

"I love you so much mom, and i want to be your son. i do. But i don't want to hurt your moms feelings."Safaree had been listening to this and walked up Macaiah. He placed his hand on his head and rubbed gently. Nicki smiled at the love of her life and her son.

Safaree looked at him deep in the eyes " Son, maybe you should have a couple of days and speak to Mama Carol. Maybe you haven't made a decision yet, however long it takes me and Nicki are hear. Honestly, you don't have to protect any ones feelings . This is all about you and your happiness."

Macaiah nodded. "I'm going to go speak with Mama Carol then". He turned to walk away and without looking back said "Love you mom, love you dad".

I know its super short but dont have any time at the moment so have done this in stead of my technology homework. So know i have over 25 followers so i wont be posting again until i have err 23 comments ! ITS BARBIE BITCH muah muah muah

22 comments:

  1. Omg wen he first said that i was shocked of my rockers, then wen said did want to stay with them but did want to hurt Mama Carol feelings i understand y he said it. Its so cute wen he calls them Mom & Dad!
    I cant wait to see how this plays out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo i thought nic and SB was about to walk out without there son...aww cai wants to live with them...i hope carol talks to caih and caih goes 2 live with them....POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope carol tells him tht he needs to go live with them...I knew he wanted to live with them....aww I'm suprised nic didn't break down and cry when maciaih said tht........POST SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, I was like wth yo. I'm glad that he cleared that up with them. I can't wait to see how this talk with mama carol is going to go over. Lol this is very intense, I cannot wait. Great chapter post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww nic was hugging all over maciaih...aw she had a motherly instinct.....Ciaih scared to look his dad in the eyes ...I'm suprised nicki didn't juss straight up take maciaih home with her against his will...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I thought tht he actually said no...I knew he wanted to live with them....aw safaree is gonna be a good dad...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caiah is the cutest thing ever he is just so humble about everything and he has feelings he's just so adorable I just want to hug and kiss him!!! But yea the love they have for they're son is amazing they are a cute family bow all I want to do is them be together please that's all I ask. GREAT CHAP PIST SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, this is so cute! I just started reading your story and I love it! I'm glad he's giving HB and SB a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. safaree is already a great dad...im suprised wen ciaih said tht but then at the end i waz lik duh...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  10. I juss knew nicki was gonna wanna cry ... If she hadent looked down to see maciaih cryin she would have Probley never let go.....hope the talk wit mama carol goes good,hope maciaih lives with them...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonder how the talk with carol's going to go...I hope it goes well and that. Caih goes to live with them....POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww safaree loves maciaih like a son already....I think ciaih should live with nic and SB.....aww poor nic wanting to cry....POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow In the Behring. Did nt expect tht to happen, nick and safaree are going to be great parents . I thnk mama carol should tell him to go live with th,e... Great chapter...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  14. woW whts gonnahappen next?...safaree and nic are gonna be good parents.....maciaihs so cute, I hope he goes to lives with them...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  15. safaree and nic need 2 end up taken maciaih homewith them....i think maciaih belongs with them...POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yo I was not expecting that. I hope mama carol says the right things....he probley should live with them........great chapter,.post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow nice chapter...i did not expect maciaih 2 start cryin..i thought it waz cute tht nicki had tht lil motherly instint....Can't wait to see wht happens next..POST SOOn

    ReplyDelete
  18. hope mama carol 's talk helps Caih make a Deion....I hope he does wht s right for him, and not mama carol or anybody else.....pOsT sOoN

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really do hope cai goes. To live with them....hopefully mama carols talk will help....post soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank gosh tht wasn't cai's final answer.....maybe mama carol can talk him into living with them for himself...POST soon..!

    ReplyDelete
  21. cai needst go live wit them.......safaree is a good father already.....and nic is developing tht relationship with....great chapter...post soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow this chapter was suprising, it was a great chapter,.can't wait to see what happens next...POst soon

    ReplyDelete