Sunday 22 January 2012

A couple of days later ...

A couple of days later.

Nicki and Safaree were in the studio.
"I don't know what's wrong with me. I just can't seem to write today ". Nicki had been staring at her notepad for the last half an hour with her headphones on.

"why don't we go somewhere ? We havnt been out for ages just us 2 ".

"Safaree do you think I Have time to go out ? Are you serious. Like your such a jerk. You know I have to finish this song for the album ! ". She got up and stormed for the toilet in the studio.

Safaree sighed. He and Nicki weren't the same as they used to be mostly because of the stress she was under. Not just because of the Macaiah situation but the album as well. It had been 2 days since they had seen there son as they wanted to give him time to think. Safaree sighed. He knew there was no chance Nicki would go out with him for the day.

"look im sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's not your fault, I was being a bitch, I know you were just trying to help". She held her hands out to him for a hug. " maybe we cant go out for a day but we could go for a walk maybe ?".

"that we be great " safaree replied. They put on there coats and walked out of the studio and taking a left. They werent walking anywhere in particular.

It was silent for a while until Nicki's phone went off.

"hey Macaiah " Nicki said whilst stopping in the middle of the pavement.

"that sounds great we will be there in 10 " abroad grin spread across nicki's face as she grabbed SB's hand and ran back to the studio.

"what did he say Nicki ? Does he want to live with us ? ".

"not quite" she replied " he wants to spend the weekend with us. I'm so excited Safaree. It's ganna be like we are a family ". Nicki was driving like a mad women but for once SB didn't care

He didn't reply. He didn't know what to say. He knew this weekend would be amazing with the woman of his dreams and his son. His beautiful son. Whilst Nicki babbled on about the weekend ahead of them Safaree thanked god silently for the family he had.

So i dont really know what to do in the next chapter so please comment and tell me what you want to happen ! Thank you so much. Okay sorry it's so short but laptop is left at my mums and u live with my dad so had to write it on iPod and I'm so shit at typing on my iPod xx. *muah*. Its barbie bitch xx. Luv u xx

6 comments:

  1. I looooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeed it. I would just go from there straight into the weekend. Idk do things normal families do to make him feel comfortable. Great chapter post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chap I think it should just be normal family stuff and then sometime while Caiah is sleep or something Safaree should tell her how he feels. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute but it should just be natural but somewhere in the next chapter there needs to be a twist or suspense.... Like maybe a drastic change in nicki nd safaree's relationship good or bad.... Idk there just ideas
    - love
    @onika_nickistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw nic an sb are so excited for the weekend...i think they should juss do regular family stuff...great chapter,.POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder how the weekends gonna. Go??? Aww nic driving all fast cause she excited....POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, This is mad cute! I hope Safaree and Nicki get together soon. I love this story! :)))))))) please post soon ahhhhhhhhh I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete