Tuesday 20 December 2011

What to do .......

There was an abrupt knock at the door. Sb woke up from his day dream and eased of off the sofa doing his best not to wake up nicki. He was successful and as he walked grinned like he had achieved something great.

He opened the door to see drake with a huge bunch of flowers.

"hey drake"

"hey SB". Drake stared at SB. He didn't have his hat on which was odd and no jewelry. SB noticed drake was looking and explained he had been taking a nap. Drake and said " yeh nic said you guys had been really busy, erm is she in ?"

"Oh yeh come on in, she taking a nap on the couch but you can probably wake her up she been asleep for a couple hours now. I'm just gonna go get some food for me and nic, you want some ??"

"naw I'll be gone by the time your back I just need to give nicki these "

"cool cya later drizzy"

"cya SB"

As safaree left the house drake stared at him again. He didn't know him amazingly well but definitely considered Him a friend. Safaree had never been anything but nice to him even though he knew nicki had probably complained to him about himself. I mean he is her best friend and that's what girls do right? He turned around to see nickis tiny frame all bunched up and under a pink blanket. He say down next to her and gently stroked her cheek. She moved slightly bur didn't wake. He repeated his action and she stirred again. He was going to do it again but she opened her eyes and looked at him inquisitively.

"oh hey babe " she said whilst yawning. " what are you doing here ?"

"I came to give you these. I'm sorry. There's obviously something up with you that you aren't comfortable telling me about. And that's fine. Well, not fine but I understand. When you can tell me I'm here. But If you can't tell me make you sure you don't bottle it up babe. "

Nicki smiled and sighed with relief. "thanks babe. You don't know much I appreciate that".

"but I do have 1 question " he rubbed her hand over her belly and had a very quick vision of nicki with a huge belly and an engagement ring on her hand. It was a vision he had on a regular basis. But the vision stopped abruptly as nicki said

"no ! How could I be ? Im on the pill and we use condoms most of the time anyway "

" I was just checking. Anyway I have a flight to catch so cya later babe ". He bent down to kiss her on the cheek but she grabbed him on the back of his head and passionately kissed him. His hands quickly moved from her cheeks down her slim waist and hips to her ass. He gave it a squeeze and she moaned, chuckling softly he groped her some more and peeled her blanket back. She ripped his jacket off and threw it on the floor.

In the next 2 minutes they were on nickis king sized bed. Drake was completely naked by now and nicki was in underwear. The kiss was still unbroken until nickis phone rang. She ignored it but it kept on ringing. Drake knew it wasnt going to stop so rolled off of her and handed her her phone.

"hey mom ". Nicki looked apologetic and got up.

-------------------------------------------------
20 minutes later

Nicki walked back in the room and sat on the bed facing drake.

"listen we have got to talk."

Drake looked up at her and frowned. He mentally prayed that she wouldnt break up with him. Or that she wasn't I'll. He prepared himself for the worst and looked at her ready for her to continue.




I know I left you guys on a cliffy but next chapter will be soon xx. I know a few people have read the blog as I have seen how many time the blogs been looked at. Please comment as otherwise I have like no motivation and it makes it about a million times harder x. Love u barbs !

4 comments:

  1. This is really good I'm mad mrs.Carol messed up there little sex thing that was boutta go down. But yea it was great but short!! Haha loving ur story so far barb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH!!! Awww :( I wanted to know what happened next! lol. This was cute :). Drake always is a gentlemen! Bringing flowers and apologizing, #Love. I Love him. #Dricki. Dang! That phone call had interrupt their moment -_- lol. Post soon please!
    Btw, I know you commented on my story; thank you. What is your Twitter name though? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. I find it funny that the moment was ruined. Onikafaree allll zaaay bewbew. *goes to read the next chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for mama Carol interrupting! Even she here for Onikafaree! Lmao

    ReplyDelete