Saturday 31 December 2011

Thank you !!

I just want to thank all of you guys that have been commenting! I know theres only a few of you but i want you to know i appreciate you so much.  Ever since the first comment i have been motivated more and more ! I know im not the best writer in the world but i do try and hopefully this will get me better ! Since i don't have a twitter you dont know anything about me and i dont know anything about you except that we all love Nicki Minaj!

If you have any questions for me about me or the story ask below and ill answer them at the beginning or end of next chapter! Btw the next chapter should be coming soon. Im just about to start writing but i know you all want a long chapter for this one so it wont be tomorrow.

Okay im ganna get started now so >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ITS BARBIE BITCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment