Saturday 17 December 2011

Let's go ......

"Why are you being such a bitch ! "

"I'm not I'm just stressed okay ? Why can't you just leave me alone drake, your always in my face when I'm pissed but the other times you are fucking in the club not picking up your phone"

"I'm sorry that I have to work to do "

" so do I "

By this time nicki was beyond pissed. Her and drake had been arguing for weeks now and she was under enough stress without him moaning at her. She had been up since 3AM doing a club appearance and drake had turned up at get place at 8AM saying he wanted to take her out for breakfast. She was way to polite to tell him no but h had really wanted to.

It was midday now and they were at drakes house. They had been dating for about 3 months but they barely saw each other due to there schedules so it felt like 2 weeks. Nicki had a lot of things on her mind that she wasn't prepared to tell drake.

"listen I'm going home. I'm tired and I have a meeting with the fragrance company at 6" she sighed and kissed him on the cheek.

"is that all I get. C'mon babe" he tried to give her a passionate kiss but she didn't really respond.

As she let herself out he sighed. He loved her with all his heart and never meant to upset her but everytime he saw her he gelt like he always did something wrong. He decided he was also tired and needed a nap, he would ring her when he woke up.
-------------------------------------------------
AT NICKI'S HOME

Nicki threw herself lazily on her huge couch. She was closed her eyes and tried to blank all of her troubles out of her mind. But she couldn't get that huge worry out of her head. Tears streamed down her face.

Sb had walked in and saw her tears. He bent down and kissed her on the head as he did this she pulled him down. He moved to the side so he didn't crush her and pulled the blanket over the both of them.

"don't cry nic, please" safaree whispered in her ear.

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is cute I actually really like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooooooo I just discovered this story and I'm gonna comment on the chapters late. Don't mind me (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Same. Late reader here. This story is cute already. ^__^

    ReplyDelete