Saturday 9 June 2012

The Final Chapter

Right. So i've decided i don't want to write this blog anymore but i still want to write, so I'm making 2 new blogs! One will be a continuation of this one, except 2 years on. I know some of you wanted me to carry on but i was running out of ideas and this way it'll be better. 




Also i want to start a oneshot blog, because sometimes i get cute onikafaree ideas, but dont want to post them because i dont wanna confuse you guys.


 The only rule is, 10 COMMENTS PER CHAPTER. I used to get up to 20 comments and they slowly died down, and thats when i wasn't motivated and chapters got a bit boring...so yeh, follow these two blogs, theres new chapters on the oneshot blog, when i get 10 comments i'll start writing for the continuation of this blog, so go follow and read the new chap !


http://thesamuelsfam.blogspot.co.uk/


http://onikafareefic.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh I am so excited!! And now I can finally comment! ^_^ I have to say, your blog is my ABSOLUTE favourite I am hooked!! But I was never able to comment because I didn't have an account, but iI do now! :D I think what you're doing is a good idea! Imma go follow those blogs now! :)

    ReplyDelete